Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy Medium...

In life we are lead to believe there is a happy medium. A place where everything is good and well balanced. In other words "perfect".   Well I'm not sure I believe it's possible.

Don't get me wrong I believe in happiness, bliss and love. All the gooey things in life.  But I don't know that there's actually a happy medium for me.  Before you jump me for being negative, hear me out.

I'm happy for the most part but I'm always looking for ways to improve. I'm not settling for happy medium.  I want to be on the heavy side of the happy scale. I want to be better than I was yesterday. I want to challenge myself and those around me to be the person they want to be (unless you're a legitimate scary stalker, I don't challenge that :) )

With that said I'm looking for ways to challenge myself, mentally and physically.

One of my biggest challenges has been not taking care of me. I spend more time building up others than I do on my own foundation.

I've decided that in 2014...I'm going to take better care of me and build up myself while continuing to build those up around me.

I will make time to do the things I love and will embrace getting to know me on a new level.

I saw this quote on Pinterest ❤️

My hope for you is that you take time for you. Love yourself, so you can truly love others.

Ps. I hope you find your happy medium

No comments:

Post a Comment