Monday, February 4, 2013

Motivation Monday

Sometimes motivation comes from a likely source be it a spouse, a family member, a friend or from within yourself. And sometimes it comes from a virtual stranger.

Last week, when I was discussing my lack of motivation a friend in an online group gave me the following advise: Chin up, Chest out & Attack!

At first, I thought it was an odd quote. But the more I repeated it to myself, the more it motivated me. I do in fact feel better when I have my chin up. I see more things around me and simply enjoy more. Chest out...that makes me feel tough, like I can conquer anything that comes my way. Attack the issue!

Everyday since then, I have repeated it. While I have a long way to go to meet my goals, I feel strong enough to chip away at them. There really is something to be said about self assurance.

"Chin up, Chest out & Attack"

1 comment: